The position of a jobsite foreman is to support the company’s mission of building strong working relationships with our clients while providing quality projects on time and under budget. Mentoring and leading craft personnel to strive for a safe and productive work environment.
- Giving clear direction to workers as to what needs to be done to avoid mistakes and rework.
- Hold weekly on-site safety meetings.
- Ensure safe work practices are being conducted.
- Communicate with Superintendent to ensure projects are meeting clients schedule and budget.
- Communicate with Superintendent for needs regarding labor, equipment, and materials.
- Ensure company policies are being followed on a day to day basis.
- Track any extra work and report daily.
- Notify Project Manager with any conflicts needing RFI’s.
- Ensure production quantities are being tracked accurately with correct cost codes when reporting daily time.
- Help train new employees and mentor existing employees to learn new tasks.
- Strive to provide strong morale among workers.
- 10-15 years of civil construction experience with knowledge of general site work, underground utilities, and paving.
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing crews.
- OSHA 10 or 30 required.
- Ability to read drawings, plans, and blue prints.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical equations to calculate quantities and material yields.
- Experience using HCSS HeavyJob.
Direct Report to: Superintendent/Project Manager
Involves the operation of heavy equipment, including:
Involves the operation of small equipment and tools, including:
- Pavement breakers and jackhammers
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- managing crews: 5 years (Preferred)
- Construction: 10 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- OSHA 30 (Preferred)
- OSHA 10 (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Construction experience do you have?
- How many years of managing crews experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you able to work in Reno, NV?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver’s License?
- Do you have the following license or certification: OSHA 10?
- Do you have the following license or certification: OSHA 30?
To Apply, email us at email@example.com.