Construction Laborer (Excavation/Utility)
Gradex is seeking to fill job positions for Construction Laborers for Residential and Commercial site work construction.
- Experience in construction a plus
- Experience in heavy civil, site work, and utility work a plus
- Must have a valid Drivers License.
- Must have NV OSHA 10 hour training certification.
- Must pass pre employment drug and alcohol test.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Must know OSHA laws in regards to excavation and trenching safety (OSHA 10 required).
- Must have good verbal communication skills to give and receive orders in the field.
- Must be physically able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly during the day
- Must be able to work continuously in a physical environment during the day outdoors
- Must be able to work together in a team to achieve the day’s work safely and correctly
- Must be able to perform daily equipment inspections and notify project foreman of any equipment issues or maintenance items before equipment damages occur.
- Experience in grading, earthmoving, and setting grades a plus
- Experience in asphalt paving a plus
- Experience in utility work a plus
- Experience in operating skid steers, mini ex’s, loaders, rollers, a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 – $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
If you plan to apply at Gradex Construction, please feel free to drop by our office at 800 Bennie Lane. We do ask that you make an appointment prior to arriving.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Work Location: Multiple Locations
To Apply, email us at email@example.com.