Dump Truck Low Boy Water Truck Driver CDL
Gradex is seeking to fill job positions for truck drivers for earthwork and excavation construction. Trucking can include dump trucks, end dumps, 10 wheelers, low boys, water trucks
- Must have a minimum of 2 years operating experience with CDL trucks.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year construction site work experience.
- Must have a valid Drivers License and CDL
- Must have NV OSHA 10 hour training certification.
- Must pass pre employment drug and alcohol test.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Must be familiar in operating any of the following: Tractor trucks, dump trucks, 10 wheeler, water truck low boy, etc.
- Must know OSHA laws in regards to heavy truck operation and inspection.
- Must have good verbal communication skills to give and receive orders in the field.
- Must be physically able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to perform daily equipment inspections and notify project foreman of any equipment issues or maintenance items before equipment damages occur.
- Must be able to help labor when equipment is not being used. *
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 – $26.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types
If you plan to apply at Gradex Construction, please feel free to drop by our office at 800 Bennie Lane. We do ask that you make an appointment prior to arriving.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Truck driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CDL A (Preferred)
- CDL B (Preferred)
- CDL C (Preferred)
- Tanker Endorsement (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
To Apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.