Heavy Equipment Operator (Excavation/Utility)
Gradex is seeking to fill job positions for Heavy Equipment Operators for Residential and Commercial site work construction.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years operating experience with Heavy Equipment.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years construction site work experience.
- Must have a valid Drivers License.
- Must have NV OSHA 10 hour training certification.
- Must pass pre employment drug and alcohol test.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Must be familiar in operating skid steers, mini ex’s, loaders, rollers, excavators, scrapers, dozers, and motorgraders.
- Must know OSHA laws in regards to excavation and trenching safety.
- Must have good verbal communication skills to give and receive orders in the field.
- Must be physically able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to perform daily equipment inspections and notify project foreman of any equipment issues or maintenance items before equipment damages occur.
- Must be able to excavate around existing utilities in a safe manner.
- Must be able to help labor when equipment is not being used.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
If you plan to apply at Gradex Construction, please feel free to drop by our office at 800 Bennie Lane. We do ask that you make an appointment prior to arriving.
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Heavy equipment operation: 1 year (Preferred)
- CDL A (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
To Apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.